The federal website provides complete information about your polling station and requirements in its “Find My State or Local Election Office” tab. This information can be accessed directly here:

If you live in a residential facility, the National Long-Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center can provide information and resources to you by calling 202.332.2275 or online at