General Election Information
Protect Your Vote!
Has someone else voted on your behalf without your knowledge? Has someone taken advantage of a family member’s voting registration? Research your voting records here using the VoteRef.org database.
Poll Worker and Poll Volunteer Information
Poll Worker and Watcher Information for Colorado
Promote democracy – Serve as an Election Judge (poll worker) on Election Day!
Election Judges must meet the following qualifications:
- Registered electors who are willing to serve – knowing that Election Day runs from 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM;
- Be U.S. citizens by the date of the election at which they are scheduled to work;
- Be physically and mentally able to perform the duties of an Election Judge;
- Attend a mandatory Election Judge class prior to each election at which they work;
- Never been convicted of election fraud, any other election offense, or fraud; and
- Neither a candidate whose name appears on the ballot in the precinct that they are appointed to serve nor a member of the immediate family, related by blood or marriage to the second degree, of a candidate whose name appears on the ballot in the precinct that they are appointed to serve.
- Get involved and assist voters on Election Day. Earn extra money** (stipend varies by county).
Contact your county elections official for more information.
If you are a registered voter, you can serve as an Election Judge!
**Employment Coverage Thresholds (PDF) – A coverage threshold is an amount of earnings that triggers coverage under the Social Security program. Earnings below the threshold are not taxable under Social Security nor do such earnings count toward future benefits.